Well, it's been a hectic few weeks. Lots of drama, both in my friends' lives and in my life. However, I think we're coming through it, and it's time for me to re-prioritize. The reality of graduation in eight months has begun to sink in. What does that mean? For one, I need to think seriously about my schoolwork. For another, I need to really consider what I want to be doing in the next year or so - if I want to focus on computer science (which I think I do), cooking, or writing. The thing is, I know I'll be able to write no matter what else I'm doing - I'm actually far more productive when my life is full of other things.
Here are my goals for the rest of the semester:
1) An A in my computer science class, at least a B+ in the rest of my classes. I think this is totally doable, with some hard work.
2) Write a page a day. Doesn't matter what - just get back in the habit of writing regularly. Just a matter of sitting down and doing it.
3) Come up with a plan for, say, the 12 months or so following graduation. May require a little research, and saving up some money.
4) Win/finish NaNoWriMo again. Last year I didn't because of post-election fatigue; this year, I know I can.
5) Get back in the habit of taking good care of my diabetes and epilepsy.
Goals not necessarily in order of importance, just in the order they occurred to me. With that said, allons-y!